Earlier this year, Notorious Nerd and I did a wardrobe initiative, The 25 and 2. It was a great way for us to get rid of clothes and challenge our minimal living interest. Deciding to only wear 25 items of clothing for 2 months seemed insane, but we were up for the challenge. We had so many “ahhh haaa” moments and great takeaways we wanted to share them.
Have you ever wanted to just give a hug to a friend or family member, but they live hundreds of miles away? When there is a will, there is ALWAYS a way 🙂 Our most recent DIY was a fun way to send some love and hugs to our favorite ladies for Mother’s Day!
This activity is great for toddlers and the perfect keepsake.
So I have finally put together my pregnancy videos. This has been on my “to-do” list for a long time lol. There are so many reasons why I wanted to document my pregnancy. There were days I really didn’t fell like doing it, but I am glad I did.
Cheers to women and what our bodies can do. If you are expecting an on the fence about documenting it I say go for it! You won’t regret it 🙂
Pregnancy Montage from Natural HIGH on Vimeo.
Traveling continues to be the biggest item on everyones bucket list. Why? Because it gives us a chance to see the world from a different lens; not to mention the massive amount of learning we can obtain from other cultures. It’s refreshing 🙂
Have you ever wondered what essentials you should bring along when going to a different country? I sat down with my brother, International Travel Advocate Anthony “Sav” Savage on his tips and tricks to having an amazing trip.
It’s my birthday!!! Yay! Such an amazing feeling to celebrate the year 34. I have so much to be thankful for. 🙂
In celebration of my birthday I jointed down 34 things I have learned in 34 years. Some are light hearted “ahhh haaa” moments while others taught me bigger lessons I never knew I needed.
So in no particular order here they are:
1. It’s ok to stay no
2. Putting yourself first doesn’t always mean you are selfish
3. Manners are important
4. Everyone isn’t your friend
5. Learn something new everyday
6. Budgeting is important
7. You don’t need a lot of “stuff” to make you happy
8. There is so much to learn from traveling
9. Motherhood is tiring at times but completely amazing.
10. Routine Self-care not only helps you but those around you as well
11. Marriage is amazing because I’m with my best friend
12. Working out in the morning is the best for me.
13. You are your own brand.
14. Being nice doesn’t cut it all the time.
15. I still hate bugs
16. I appreciate my parents more and more each day
17. Energy can be transferred good or bad from one person to the next.
18. I love wearing sneakers and flats.
19. Success isn’t measured by your bank account.
20. Financial literacy is important
21. Common sense isn’t common
22. Being micromanaged doesn’t build good business relationships
23. Proper undergarments are your bestie
24. C-sections aren’t fun
25. Drink water
26. Stay in your own lane
27. Write down your goals
28. Being tall isn’t bad
29. I’m stronger then I think
30. I love purple
31. My nana taught me more than I realized
32. Nail polish doesn’t like me
33. I am proud to be a woman.
34. I love Motherhood
So cheers to all my pisces celebrating their birthdays! Be sure to follow me on my social media pages today:) Larry is taking me out today and I have no idea what we are doing lol